Easy Ukrainian Book: Як іноземці козака рятували | by Natalia Pendiur
Beatrice (from Spain) and Brian (from the USA) arrived in the village of Vyshenky to examine the soils. An unforgettable summer awaits them: some research, more adventures, sincere friendship, return of history, a pinch of magic and love. Everything began with learning Ukrainian…
This ebook is for everyone learning the Ukrainian language! It is an easy read with exercises and vocabulary lists. You can also listen to it as an audiobook. Are you ready for the adventure?
📚 Looking for a physical copy of the book? You can order it here.
What you will receive:
1. Ebook in PDF and EPUB formats:
- Colorful and convenient to use
- With easy chapter navigation
- Illustrated by the author
- Includes exercises with convenient spaces to fill in the answers
- Includes vocabulary lists with English translation
2. Audiobook (zip archive with files):
- All chapters in mp3 & m4b
- You can download the audio tracks and use them offline
Pages in PDF file: