If you are looking for a huge vocabulary boost at the beginning of your Ukrainian learning journey, check out this resource.
It provides you with 1000 Ukrainian words and examples of using them in simple sentences ― all with English translations.
There is also a set of digital flashcards that can be used with the Anki app to learn these words quicker with audio and pictures.
What is included?
- 1000 Ukrainian words with the English translation;
- Examples of using them in simple sentences with English translation;
- Each word has a stress mark;
- Masculine – Feminine pairs (актор – акторка);
- Irregular plural forms (хлопець – хлопці);
- All the verbs in two forms – imperfective and perfective aspects (допомагати – допомогти). Two example sentences to see the difference of aspects;
- PDF format that can be used on any device or printed out.
- Made to be used in the Anki app - this application is free for Windows, Android, Mac, and online use. It is for sale for the iOS devices.
- Based on the spaced repetition method of learning words;
- Great way to memorize, review, and practice pronouncing 1000 Ukrainian words from the ebook;
- Pictures to remember the word visually;
- Voice recording for each word;
- The examples from the book.